What happened to this forum?

Afternoon all, Can someone enlighten me as to why the “panel” members no longer answer questions on this forum? Have they sold the business on to new owners? There use to be regular replies from Glenn H, Andrew W, John B, Neil E… but this seems to have ceased recently. I have always found this forum to be an excellent source of knowledge to get answers and expert advice from. Why so quite on here now?
Thanks

1 Like

No answer to this.

Is it time to stop using the forum? A shame if it is, it has been hugely useful to me personally over the years.

1 Like

Hi Luke/Paul
Thanks sharing this feedback and questions. The forum and community has grown a lot in recent years with over 900+ post in the last 12 months, so this might explain why its taking longer to answer questions. It is something we are aware of and working on improving, I remain as passionate about NEC and this forum as when I first set up it up. Its certainly not under new ownership or been sold; its just busier than ever. Thanks again for bearing with us

Hi All - just to confirm we will be clearing the backlog of unanswered questions over the next two weeks

1 Like