Community and Content Guidelines
Below are some guidelines which we hope will help you when contributing to ReachBack.
- Don't be shy, there is no such thing as a stupid question!
- Try and make your question as detailed and specific as possible
- Don't try and combine two or more questions in one post, it's better to post them separately
- Try to keep answers as specific to the question as possible
- If possible answer the question in full and as concisely as possible
- Always be constructive with your answers, it is important people feel comfortable asking questions whatever their level of knowledge
- Feel free to contribute a complimentary answer if you feel there is an aspect to an existing answer that needs expanding or has been missed
If you have any questions about these points then send us an email via email@example.com and we will endeavour to help!