Under which law is the commencement of a court action sought when a party fails to comply with the decision of an adjudicator?

The claim should be brought in accordance with Part 7 of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998. An application should be made for summary judgment in accordance with Part 24 of the Civil Procedure rules.