Release Notes upto 2021-12-21 Academy

New Webinars

Blogs, news & articles

New features on Bridge

In this Bridge Learn release (Dec 3), If you have the Journeys beta enabled on your account you can now add courses and checkpoints as individual steps. The “Total Number of Learners” widget on the Overview dashboard has been improved with additional filtering options.

New Feature
Journeys Additional Step Types
If you have the Journeys beta enabled on your account you can now add courses and checkpoints as individual steps. Some things to keep in mind with these additions:

• Shared courses and checkpoints can be selected within a subaccount.
  • If a course is permanently failed it will continue to show in the Journey and will prevent you from moving forward.
  • Courses and checkpoints will have the same scheduling options as programs.
  • If a program contains a course or checkpoint which is later in a step in a Journey that step will automatically be completed with the completion of the course in the Journey.

Screenshot_2021-11-30_at_11.57.13

Updated Feature
Minor Analytics Improvement
The “Total Number of Learners” widget on the Overview dashboard has been improved with additional filtering options. Now all filters apply to the widget. The customer fields drill table has been moved with this change to the Total Unique Users widget on the Usage Metrics dashboard.

Performance
In this Bridge Performance release (Dec 3), To make it easier to find and access Goals within Bridge, we’ve incorporated this feature into the respective areas of the Bridge global navigation. We’ve pushed out new settings for Admins to use for better control over Company goals.

Updated Feature

Goals Incorporated into Global Navigation

To make it easier to find and access Goals within Bridge, we’ve incorporated this feature into the respective areas of the Bridge global navigation. Individual goals can be found within the “My Goals,” team goals can be found within the “Team Goals,” and company goals can be found within the “Company Goals” tabs in the Goals section.
In addition to these changes, we’ve also included other enhancements such as:

• New Filter panel
  • The Team Goals page will now have sections to organize goals. The two sections are “Goals created by me” and “Goals created by my manager.” Any team goals from your manager or a manager above you will appear in “Goals created by my manager.”
  • The ability to drill down into team goals to see aligned individual goals.

New Admin Settings for Goals

We’ve pushed out new settings for Admins to use for better control over Company goals. The first setting is restricting goal editing. When this is enabled, employees will only be able to edit select fields of an individual goal after it has been entered. These fields include status, current value for progress metric, adding a subtask, and notes.

The next setting we’ve updated that can be enabled is OKR Terminology. When this is enabled, “Goals” become “Objectives” and “Subtasks” become “Key Results.”

Screen_Shot_2021-12-03_at_5.11.13_PM