• Contractor and Subcontractor’s Obligations under NEC3 ECS
• An Introduction to the Extensions of Time Provisions under JCT D&B Contract
• Partial Possession and Practical Completion under JCT D&B Contract
• Payment and the Construction Act
• Failing to Complete the Works Before the Completion Date and LADs under JCT D&B Contract
• RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Part 3: Final Assessment interview
• RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Part 4: Mandatory Competencies Level 1
• RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Part 5: Mandatory Competencies Level 2
• RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Part 6: Ethics, Rules of Conduct and Professionalism
• Control of the Works by Employer’s Agent, Site Manager, Contractor and Employer under JCT D&B Contract
• The Key Differences Between NEC3 and NEC4
Blogs, news & articles
Umbrella companies and PEOs: is this the end or the beginning?
Waste for Sale by Alex Collman
RICS APC Structured Training Part 3: Final Assessment Interview - Tuesday 27 July 2021
Webinar Schedule - July 2021
New features on Bridge
• Updated Feature
Smart Groups with Native User Fields
Smart Groups can now be set up with several of the native user attributes within Bridge. Historically these default user fields in Learn did not work with Smart Groups. Because of this, many customers would replicate these user fields as custom attributes to create smart groups with them. This enhancement will allow customers to add users to a Smart Grup based on standard fields that ship with Bridge that don’t include a date. Attributes that can now be used for Smart Groups include:
• Job Title
The default fields will be labeled with a key icon so that users can distinguish these from any custom fields that have been created with the same name.
Attributes that cannot be used in Smart Groups are:
• Location (We are working to include this)
• Hire Date
Improvements in Analytics based on feedback
We’ve made some minor improvements based on customer feedback after the general release of Learn Analytics.
• Filtered custom fields are now available in the Transcripts table for view, download, and scheduling. Whenever a user selects the custom fields in the Analytics Transcript, columns containing the filtered values will be added to the Transcripts data table.
• The Program ID is now available in the Transcript table.
• The Learning ID is now available in the Transcript table.