- FIDIC Yellow Book 1999 (Part 1 - 12) 2-Day Session
- Default and Termination Procedures under JCT D&B
- How to Produce and Update your Programme Under NEC3 ECS
- FastDraft Masterclass: Compensation Events
- The Five Methods of Dispute Resolution under JCT D&B16
- The Key Differences Between NEC3 and NEC4
- Overview of the JCT Design and Build Contract
- An Overview of Risk Management (Part 1)
- RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) – Overview of the APC
- Understanding Key Documents of a JCT Design and Build Contract
- An Overview of Risk Management (Part 2)
- Distressed suppliers: top tips for the ‘innocent’ party
- EU nature restoration law - boosting biodiversity across Europe
- The new law on residential leases and the limits on ground rent
- UK government outlines data protection reform proposals following consultation
- Data use fuels fundamental debates for the future of mobility as a service ‘smart’ transport
- Collateral warranties and the right to adjudicate – ‘construction contracts’ after all?
- Distressed supply chains – how can suppliers protect their position?
- An overview of the costing of net zero homes
- Debunking the myth that Passivhaus is costly to achieve
- UK Insolvency Service interim report on the effectiveness of measures introduced by the CIGA
Blogs, news & articles
- CICES & Built Intelligence WEBINAR - Digital learning & contract management
- Do more with your expertise & influence the future of construction!
- WEBINAR : Stress Management for Construction Professionals - 25 October 2022
- Webinar Series - NEC4 PSC Fundamentals - Tuesday 6 December 2022
- New Webinar: Amending the JCT Contracts - 1 December 2022
- RICS APC Structured Training - Module Two - Written Submission - 15 December 2022
- New Webinar Series - NEC4 Engineering and Construction Subcontract - 3 November 2022
- Webinar Series: NEC4 Fundamentals of Engineering and Construction Contract - 15 November 2022
- Webinar Series - CESMM4 (Civil Engineering Method of Measurement) 22 November 2022](Webinar Series - CESMM4 (Civil Engineering Method of Measurement) 22 N | Built Intelligence)
- The importance of correctly drafted contract notices… by Tim Trebes
- Webinar Schedule - October 2022
In this Bridge Learn release (Sep 2022), Continuing Education Credits have been added to Live Trainings. Managing Categories and groups just got a whole lot easier! With the latest release, Journeys can receive and react to what happens in Bridge Perform.
Live Training Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Continuing Education Credits have been added to Live Trainings. The same CE Credits you applied to courses and programs are now available for live trainings. You can toggle the credits on and adjust the number of credits to any whole number.
Groups on Manage Categories Page
Managing Categories and groups just got a whole lot easier! You can add content and groups to a category from the Category page. This enhancement will give you a clear idea of which groups have access to the Category and the ability to add and remove any group from the Category.
Actions in Journeys (Open Beta)
With the latest release, Journeys can receive and react to what happens in Bridge Perform. More specifically, 1on1’s, start-stop-continue feedback, and skills feedback can be added to Journeys. Integrating Perform actions into Journeys opens up more comprehensive developmental Journeys. Adding start-stop-continue feedback to an onboarding Journey or skills feedback to a promotion Journey fosters a better experience for the learner and better outcomes for the organization.
• Perform actions in Journeys is only available to customers with Bridge Perform.
• Actions work differently than learning items. While learning items represent a specific course, program, or other learning items, Perform actions are general actions taken in Bridge Perform, like requesting feedback. This means that there is no specificity linked to these steps; for example: completing a 1on1 agenda with anyone can complete a 1on1 step. We are constantly improving actions, and in the future, we will introduce more specificity to actions and extend the available action selections in Journeys.
In this Bridge Performance release (Sep 2022), Admins can duplicate an existing Performance Conversation cycle and will not need to recreate every step of the process manually. Perform users can create and manage their active Group Agenda from the mobile app.
Performance Conversation Cycle Duplication
Admins can duplicate an existing Performance Conversation cycle and will not need to recreate every step of the process manually. In particular, the duplication process will focus on replicating Performance Conversation questions and/or ratings, which are the most customizable and time-intensive elements of the Performance Conversation setup process.
Note: Admins cannot duplicate the employee list or schedule of another Performance Conversation. Admins must update these items for each cycle to ensure they are up-to-date and accurate.
Group Agenda on Mobile
Perform users can create and manage their active Group Agenda from the mobile app. They can create and manage talking points and tasks.
Note: you cannot list archived group agendas or edit/reorder sections.