JCT: (Sub contractor) If the main contractor doesn't respond to a final account disputes letter, what is the next step to take?

I am assuming that the MC has issued the final account to the SC and the SC has said that it is wrong. The next formal/contractual step will be for the SC to formally challenge the final account valuation by adjudication or the dispute method set out in the contract.