ECC Option C (unamended)
- Contract was executed based on overarching scope and detailed scope information was to be provided progressively throughout the project.
- Contract Data: The tendered total of the Prices is To be developed progressively as Scope has been priced.
- The packages of Scope were quoted by the Contractor when detailed information was received and submitted to the PM.
- The PM issues a Purchase Order when he/she is satisfied with the quote.
- The PM did not issue a Project Manager Instruction for the packages of Scope.
- Neither the PM nor the Contractor has issued a CE Notice per 61.1 or 61.3.
A. Should the progressive detailed scope issuance be treated as a CE per 60.1(1)?
B. Does #4 constitute the PM’s acceptance and consequently implementation of a CE (subject to #A)?
C. If the response to #B is “No”, is it correct to say that the Prices, the Completion Date and Key Dates are not changed?
D. What is the Contractor’s obligation with respect to these progressive packages of Scope?