- Control of the Quality under JCT D&B Contract
- Commercial Awareness: The Contract
- Commercial Awareness: Types of construction contract and tendering
- Commercial Awareness: Documents that form the contract and payment
- Commercial Awareness: General provisions of a contract part 1
- Commercial Awareness: General provisions of a contract part 2
- Commercial Awareness: General provisions of a contract part 3 and construction adjudication
- How to Produce and Update your Programme Under NEC3 ECS
- JCT SBC 16: What are JCT contracts?
- JCT SBC 16: The personalities and communication
- JCT SBC 16: Access, subcontracting, instructions and safety
- JCT SBC 16: Carrying out the work, documentation, quality and defects
- JCT SBC 16: Possession, progress, completion and lateness
- JCT SBC 16: Extension of Time
- JCT SBC 16: Insurance
- JCT SBC 16: Assignment, bonds, warranties, third party rights and termination
- JCT SBC 16: Variations
- JCT SBC 16: Payment
- JCT SBC 16: Loss and Expense
- JCT SBC 16: Claims and dispute resolution
- The Key Differences Between NEC3 and NEC4
- Managing Subcontracted Works and Named Sub-contractors under JCT D&B Contract
Managing Health and Safety
Blogs, news & articles
New features on Bridge
Improvements in Analytics based on feedback
We’ve made some minor improvements based on customer feedback after the general release of Learn Analytics. Unaffiliated enrollments can be hidden.
Unaffiliated enrollments have been cluttering dashboards for our larger customers with multiple subaccounts. These are enrollments from learning items that had once been affiliated but are no longer shared to a certain subaccount (thus, users of the subaccount can no longer finish these enrollments.) If you are interested in seeing those enrollments, you can use the “Show Unaffiliated Learnables” filter in the more section of the Transcripts Dashboard; the filter is only available on this dashboard.
Commenting in Course within Mobile App
Users can comment on course slides within the mobile app. Allowing users to comment on course slides facilitates dialogue and communication between users about the course content. It also provides a space for users to share thoughts and ideas and give feedback on a course. By allowing this on the mobile app, we’ve created parity with the web version of Bridge and have provided more opportunities for users to interact with courses.
You can start your personal and professional development journey by selecting the right Subscription Plan for you.
If you would like more information, you can always contact us at +44 117 214 0890