Referring to Clause 32.1:
The Contractor shows on each revised programme
· the actual progress achieved on each operation and its effect upon the timing of the remaining work.
· the effects of implemented compensation events.
· how the Contractor plans to deal with any delays and to correct notified Defects and
· any other changes which the Contractor proposes to make to the Accepted Programme.
and Clause 35 states the definition of compensation event implementation:
A compensation event is implemented when
· the Project Manager notifies his acceptance of the Contractor’s quotation
· the Project Manager notifies the Contractor of his own assessment or
· a Contractor’s quotation is treated as having been accepted by the Project Manager.
The changes to the Prices, the Completion Date and the Key Dates are included in the notification implementing a compensation event.
On the basis of the 2nd bullet of Clause 32.1, If the Contractor, in his submission of a proposed revised Programme, made a revision to the Completion Date due to a Compensation Event which is NOT yet implemented, can the PM reject the proposed revised Programme?