If a person(s) who is not registered to self-certify intends to carry out any form of electrical installation, what procedure needs to be followed?

Under these circumstances, a Building Regulation plan needs to be submitted to the appropriate local authority, along with an appropriate fee which should be equal to the estimated cost of the installation.