- Amending the JCT Contracts
- NEC4 PSC (Part 1-6) 1-Day Session
- Control of the Quality Under JCT D&B Contract
- What to do when things go wrong on an ECS Subcontract (Title, Insurance, Risks and Disputes)
- Impact of Sustainability Issues on Development & Construction
- Managing Subcontracted Works and Named Sub-contractors under JCT D&B Contract
- Capital Allowances: Tax refunds on Commercial Property Expenditure
- Understanding What Sums Properly Due Under JCT Design & Build Contract - Part 1 Adjustments
Blogs, news & articles
In this Bridge Learn release (Dec 22), Full-Screen Media Courses can be created in Bridge! Journeys publishing options have been updated. Users can update their profile photo from the mobile app.
Full-Screen Media Courses can be created in Bridge! In the past, if you had a video that you wanted to share with your users in Bridge, you always had to either add it as an attachment or embed it within the course. With Media Courses, you can assign these resources to your learners as their own learning items in full screen. If using Bridge Advanced Video, you can set a required threshold that must be watched before users can mark completion.
- The course must only consist of the media resource and nothing else to create a Media Course.
- The completion threshold is only available with videos uploaded through Bridge Advanced Video.
- PDFs will be available for Media Courses in Early December.
Journeys Publishing Strategies and Versioning
Journeys publishing options have been updated. Authors will have different options for deciding who gets the new changes made within the Journey.
- Publish to new learners - Only the newly enrolled learners will get the updated Journey data. Whoever is enrolled in the Journey or already completed the Journey will not get the update.
- Publish to new and in-progress learners - Only the newly enrolled learners and those enrolled in the journey and currently working through it will get the updated Journey data. Users who have already completed the Journey will not get the updates.
- Publish to everyone - This is the existing publishing method. All Learners will receive the Journey updates, even if completed.
Authors can also see which version users are on via the enrollment list
Photo Upload in Bridge Mobile App
Users can update their profile photo from the mobile app. They can take a selfie or upload one from their library. You will have the ability to adjust or zoom in and out of the uploaded photo before saving.
In this Bridge Performance release (Dec 22), we’ve updated things to allow Admins to self-serve to make it easier to maintain users within a Performance Cycle.
Performance Conversations User Management
To make it easier to maintain users within a Performance Cycle, we’ve updated things to allow Admins to self-serve. Previously when a user-related change was needed for a Performance Conversation cycle, an admin would need to reach out to Bridge Support to handle the change. We know this has been frustrating for customers, so we have implemented the following changes.
Admin can now do the following:
- Add Employees to a Cycle
- Remove Employees from a Cycle
- Change the Reviewer for Employees in a cycle
Admins will not be able to remove users from a conversation in bulk via CSV initially. We will push out another update later on to allow that action.