These releases contain any new features, improvements and bug fixes worked on for this period.
Under the NEC4 ALC contract, multiple companies/parties can create an Early Warning (Alliance Manager [PM], multiple partner companies [Supplier] or Client. It is now possible for the 3 parties to independently raise Early Warnings (Supplier, Project Manager and Client). In order to take advantage of the new workflow, it will first need to be added to Master Workflows and then added to a Contract template.
Client Early Warnings will appear in their own separate register and in the Master Early Warnings Register
We have updated our defaut templates to v 2.5.
- Our default configuration is that the Support role can draft and the Manager role can communicate
- All of our default templates have been updated to remove any reference to Cost Manager
- Notifying party has been added to the relevant aggregate reports.
- We have also improved the speed on the completion of some aggregate reports by adding indexing
The following bugs have been rectified:
- Sprint 78 introduced the capability to prevent users being added to a company and to optionally nominate an alternative company. A Warning text was added to steer users to the correct page to add users or to change this setting, but in scenarios where there was no second company nominated the warning was misleading. We have updated the message.
- Job Title was causing some user updates to fail - A new Job Title field was introduced in Sprint 78, some update actions were failing if the job title exceeded 50 characters. This has now been increased to 250 characters.
- Bulk Add User was occasionally timing out when attempting to add a user to hundreds of contracts
- Help text on toggle settings was not being picked up from contract template
- Exported pdf version of notice was not formatting a web link [type of custom field] as a hyperlink
Proof of Concept: Webhooks expanded to supports user, company and project profile updates
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform.