These releases contain any new features, improvements and bug fixes worked on for this period.
We have introduced a warning message if a user attempts to edit a Company logo. If they wish to go ahead the company logo will be updated on all historic PDF’s.
In cases where our users are on an instance using the SuperToken Auth0 authentication method. If the user successfully authenticates with 3rd party but the user account does not exist on Fastdraft, the UI gets stuck in between these processes with a spinner display. A user friendly error page has been added to explain and gives the option to clear the session.
We have simplified the Power BI menu structure which steer users towards using Power BI navigation to access different pages and preserve any filters that have been applied.
We have added the ability for Site administrators and above to update the status of Projects and Contracts.
The following bugs have been rectified:
- QuoteNote and QuoteNoteProposedInstruction reference implementation was not consistent. Sometimes causing placeholder $reference to appear on notices instead of the actual for example CE reference number.
- User experienced unexpected error when deleting an attachment from draft
- Proposed Instruction notice included a field labelled ‘Early Warning Reference’ with the process name configured for a PM Compensation Event
- Configured QuoteNoteInstructionToQuote did not appear on the communicated quote (Project Orders)
- If there were more than 10 attachments on a notification (using Asite) the documents did not render correctly.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform.