New + Improved
These releases contain any new features, improvements and bug fixes worked on for this period.
Improved Aggregate Reporting
We have renamed a field within the Supplier Programme Report from ‘Summary’ to 'Programme Summary" to avoid confusion. This was highlighted after further data was made available in the reports from Sprint 61-62
We have corrected a number of defects, raised by our customers, or spotted internally.
- The wording on Payment Certificates and Applications for our Dutch customers, was displaying incorrectly. The wrong language was being displayed even though the language had been set. ^^
- On JCT DB contracts the Price/Time assessment relationship was not showing the relationship for the original notice and was also missing on the register.
- We implemented a hot fix last week to prevent emails being sent for users who had their emails disabled. This was due to inadvertently introducing the bug after another change from Sprint 63.
- The ordering was incorrect for Payment certificates created in a particular sequence. This has now been corrected.
- We are still ‘live’ testing our contract exports and found the export folders were not deleting once the export was purged.^^
- ^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
- ** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.