This release contains added information and functionality to improve reporting and notifications from FastDraft. There were also a number of bug fixes.
The following were requested specifically by one of our clients:
- Include assetLink and contractorCompany in notice response so as not to have to make an additional API call if assets are enabled [This relates to an Asset Register feature]
- Prepopulate more PM CEN data when raised from PM instruction (specifically, associated PMI and description text can optionally be preconfigured using the RelatedCompensationText placeholder)
We have added extra information to improve Aggregate Reporting, which will be available via the reporting API. [These will be made available via the UI in a subsequent release]
- Contract user
- System Use
- Hub User
- Restrict parties available for selection in Contract Users table based on party structure defined in template (e.g. Supervisor can’t be selected if Supervisor doesn’t exist in the party structure)
- Allow save draft for payments with and without attachments even if mandatory attachment set to true
- Removed “chained” UI calls to the server on Programmes, Payments, Compensation Events [other process groups to follow in subsequent release(s)]
- Fixed a bug when selecting Rejected option for Non-Conformity [Only impacts a bespoke workflow developed for another client]
- Reply fields missing on registers and aggregate reports if replies were toggled on and vice versa This relates to replies enabled in the Instructions and Notifications groups only.
- Response required and close date were a day out on non-UK instances
- Fixed Dutch translation issues
- Fixed incorrect prefix showing for Party on CE report - Only impacts Proposed Instructions and only if prefix for a PM CEN is configured differently than for a Supplier CEN. In that case the Proposed instructions were erroneously picking up the Supplier prefix in the Compensation Event aggregate report.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.