We have made the following improvements to the aggregated reports.
- Custom fields are now fully supported on aggregate reports allowing for users to extract data via aggregate reports including custom fields.
- Link path in Project Manager Submissions aggregated report now correctly contains ‘/submissions/pm/’ instead of ‘/submissions/supplier/’
- When TaskOrderOptionEnabled = Yes, users are now able to select a Task Order on a proposed instruction
- When associating a CE with a Task Order [TSC] or Service Order [FMC] the user will only be able to select a secondary date related to the selected Order (when creating the quote/assessment). When no task order is associated with the CE, the user will be able to select any secondary date(s).
We have added some extra fields to the following registers to provide better integration support for external systems. These are available to System Admins and Super Users.
- Project register now includes the Project ID
- Company register now includes the Company ID
- System Users register now includes the User ID and Account Type
We now support optional additional processes for Task Orders(TSC) and Service Orders(FMC)
- Request for Quotation
- Quote (including the ability to create multiple quotes/re-quote)
- Reply to Quote (including the ability to reply to multiple quotes/re-quotes)
Note -Terms and conditions do not always require a quotation process, consequently these new processes are optional. Where appropriate a Task Order/Service Order can be issued without a request for quotation and without a quote. Acceptance of a quote does not constitute a Task Order/Service Order. In the event that a quote is requested and accepted a separate Task Order/Service Order will still be required.
- Sharepoint integration support is now available allowing customers to integrate FastDraft with their existing Sharepoint document management systems.
- We have added enhanced security on Custom fields and tasked iStormSolution with a Penetration Test specific to this module to mitigate any potential risks relating to custom fields.
- Platform UI monitoring scripts (Pingdom) have been added to new production instances allowing for transparent platform performance and up-time reporting to customers.
- Communicated Non-Conformity shows a different date for instances hosted in non-UK data centres
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.