The Contractor has submitted the monthly progamme to the client for review/acceptance. It displays the Completion Date delayed by 1 week. They have a good case for this 1 week delay (it is one of CEs in clause 60.1), however they have not submitted the CE, and will await until any further slippages are caused by this issue, then it will be one CE. However if we accept this months programme displaying the 1 week delay, will this also accept the CE, which we haven’t seen yet? Or shall we reject programme, and state we cannot accept the delay of works until a CE is issued?
Or can we accept programme, and leave comments regarding awaiting the CE?