If there is an adjudication decision with obvious calculation errors, is there any course of action possible other than arbitration?

Yes, generally speaking, however an amendment via the ‘slip rule’ by the adjudicator will alter the situation. This simply gives the adjudicator the power to correct any small errors that he finds, so calculation errors can be included under this providing they are superficial in nature.