If my project changes, do I need to submit a new manual form?

If your project changes, you should submit a new manual form by filling in the form and ticking the box at section 2 that indicates the notification provides ‘additional information’. This should be sent in the normal way to HSE. Alternatively you can use the E-Form to update your manual form (please see Q22).