When applying to a local authority to have the right to demolish a dangerous building or structure, to whom should this notice be submitted?

In addition to submitting notice to the local authority, the following must be notified:

	the occupier of any building adjacent to the building in question;

	British Gas;

	whichever electricity board is operative in the region.