- NEC4 TSC (Part 1 - 6) 1-Day Session
- Adjudication in the Construction and Engineering Industries
- Understanding Contracts Documents and how they Work Together
- NEC3 ECC (Part 1 - 6) 1-Day Session
- Leadership in Construction Project Management (Part 1 - 6) 1-Day Session
- How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence
- Contractor Obligations under JCT D&B Contract - Design and Quality Standards
- How to pay Subcontractors and get paid under ECS and a quick overview of the SOCC
- Construction Cost Inflation 2022
- Contractor Obligations under JCT D&B Contract for Subcontracting and H&S
- FastDraft Early Warning Masterclass
- RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) Part 4: Mandatory Competencies Level 1
- Stress Management for Construction Professionals
- Introduction to Date of Possession and Completion under JCT D&B Contract
- Amplifying public input on long-term environmental strategies and projects
- Design and construction: Rethinking procurement to drive innovation
- The carbon and business case for choosing refurbishment over new build
- The Energy Transition: Heat network zoning and Ofgem consultation on retail financial resilience
- Visualising what we need to do to meet net zero carbon targets in buildings
- NEC4 TSC: How the TSC is structured – the options and documents (On-Demand Webinar)
- NEC4 TSC: Roles and responsibilities of the Service Manager and Contractor under the TSC (On-Demand Webinar)
- NEC4 TSC: Managing the Contractor’s plan and quality under the TSC (On-Demand Webinar)
- NEC4 TSC: How pricing and payment works under the TSC (On-Demand Webinar)
- NEC4 TSC: Getting to grips with compensation events under the TSC (On-Demand Webinar)
- NEC4 TSC: Writing and managing task orders under the TSC (On-Demand Webinar)
- How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence (On-Demand Webinar)
- Five key things London 2012 taught us about successful placemaking
- Ground control: how to realise the cost savings and carbon benefits of better earthworks management
- Tackling embodied carbon: how to specify the carbon cost of materials
- The new Green Book and what it means for transport planning and projects
Blogs, news & articles
- The Building Safety Act – A Complete Overhaul by Foot Anstey
- UK government announces plans to shake-up infrastructure planning
- Team Tales
- Do more with your expertise & influence the future of construction!
- Built Intelligence builds on its success!
- Webinar Schedule -November 2022
In this Bridge Learn release (Oct 2022), Journey can be failed by learners. Full screen Media Courses (currently in open beta) can use the Required Score setting.
Failed state for Journeys
Journey can be failed by learners. Failed Journey enrollments can be filtered for in Analytics.
Note: Once a Journey is failed resetting the user in the failed item will not set the status back to “active”, the user will need to be unenrolled and re-enrolled.
Beta Feature Enhancement
Completion Threshold for Media Courses
Full screen Media Courses (currently in open beta) can use the Required Score setting. This allows you to set the percentage the learner needs to watch in order to be able to be marked as complete the Media Course. Until that percentage is met the Complete button will appears as disabled.
Note: This completion threshold only works with Media Courses containing Bridge Advanced Video (BAV) items.