Release Update – December 2020
- Default, Repudiation, Insolvency and Termination under JCT D&B16
- Default and Termination Procedures under JCT D&B
- How to Put Together an NEC3 ECS Subcontract and Choose the Right Main and Secondary Options
- The Five Methods of Dispute Resolution under JCT D&B
- Overview of the JCT Design and Build Contract
- How to Appoint the Right Design Team
- The Five Golden Rules for Preparing a Brief for your Project
- Coronavirus: Dealing with it under NEC
- Coronavirus: Dealing with it under JCT
- Coronavirus: Court refuses to stop an Adjudication
Blogs, news & articles
- Transformational Change – the PhD of urbanisation by Amanda Clack
- Grief, loss and loneliness at Christmas – By Natasha Stone
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: are you at risk of clawback? By Frances Lewis
- Providing you a brand new service
- "On the 3rd day of Xmas my Contractor gave to me”… By Jon Broome
New day training sessions for 2021
At Built Intelligence we are starting the rollout of our new webinar products which are a mix between free and premium training available in a whole days training session
Each programme is a series of 6 webinars which will run all day from 0900-1700hrs, and we are offering the first 3 sessions free to all users and then giving the opportunity to sign up as a BI subscriber to access the full course. With subscriptions from just £25 per month this is a great way to get on board with Built Intelligence and take advantage of our library of hundreds of webinars, articles, short-learnings and premium training courses.
RICS APC Pathways training
January also sees the release of our APC training modules – a great way to get on track with your RICS APC with a foundation of easy to follow training webinars and courses covering
An overview of APC
Mandatory Competencies 1
Mandatory Competences 2
Mandatory Competences 3
We will also be offering 1:2:1 and bespoke sessions and candidate support – plus constant help & advice through our free community helpdesk https://reachback.builtintelligence.com/ with our Q&A sections, answered by our panel of experts.
More information on the 2021 programme will be available shortly. Premium subscriptions and enterprise customers can access all these courses through their academy accounts.
Premium series webinars can be access here:- Bridge
All free webinars will be available via the website and can be access here: Webinars, Events and Webclasses | Built Intelligence
Where can I sign up?
You can start your personal and professional development journey by selecting the right Subscription Plan for you.
If you would like more information, you can always contact us at +44 117 214 0890
It’s been a different year for everyone – nothing like we expected! COVID19 has given everyone challenges to face, both personally & professionally.
We have seen a rapidly changing environment and we have been changing with it, adapting to new demands and helping to support the construction industry with advice, updates and lots of free support together with our premium training programmes.
So we finish this year wishing everyone a peaceful and joyous Christmas break and best wishes for 2021 from us all at Built Intelligence!