ECC Option A - no amendments to CE clauses with Z
- C raises CE
- PM accepts CE within one week and requests quotation
- C submits quote within 3 weeks
- PM replies within 2 weeks requesting revised quote and provides reasons why quote was incorrect
- C fails to submit revised quote within 3 weeks. No agreement to take longer.
- C submits revised quote 6 weeks after being requested to do so.
- PM does not reply within 2 weeks
- C notifies PM of failure to do so.
- PM replies after 2 weeks and 1 day to state reasons why PMA is required as C continues not to value event correctly.
- C replies stating that PM 1 day late therefore revised quote deemed accepted.
Can the C rely on 62.6 to invoke acceptance through the default, when on the same event the C was in breach of the stipulated timescales?