Do you pay VAT on a Cleud application?

1 Like

I am assuming that by CLEUD application you are referring to a ā€˜Certificate of lawfulness of existing use or developmentā€™. These are issued by local authorities.

Being honest, I do not know so the best people to ask is the local authority you are getting it from.

If you have already applied and received an invoice or receipt, then it has to have the VAT registration number on it for it to be deducted from your organisations 3 monthly VAT submission ā€¦ which means that your organisation has to be VAT registered.