What is the Agricultural Holdings Certificate?

If you are applying using either the Householder or Planning application form then you will be need to complete an Ownership Certificate of the land (either A, B, C or D). In addition, all certificates must be accompanied by an ‘Agricultural Holdings Certificate’ confirming whether or not any of the land to which the application relates is, or is part of, an agricultural holding. The Agricultural Holdings Certificate will be available within the certificates questions in the forms section of your application. You must complete the Agricultural Holdings Certificate - even if your application is for a non-agricultural use.