This release contains mainly bug fixes and extra functionality for the role of system Owner.
We have added an extra option to upload a json file to replace/update an existing master/contract template. A new ‘Upload Template’ button has been added. Before replacing the configuration file, the existing json version is saved to a backup location from which it can be restored with a single click (i.e. an additional ‘Restore previous template’ button, which when pressed should replace the current template with the backup version)
Below are a number of bugs that have been corrected.
- User is now able to create a notice on a contract they were recently added to.
- We have removed the SHARE button from The Create Quote Page.
- To and CC lines no longer return multiple email addresses for a single user. ^^
- An RFQ can now be related to a Task Order.
- Custom fields can now be added on the workflow PM/Supervisor Instruction to Search
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.