This topic is for all questions raised on our webinar “NEC3 ECC Part 3/6: How to produce and update your Programme,NEC3 Quality Management, Managing Defects and producing Good Works”.
If you have not already registered, here is the link [NEC3 ECC Part 3 how to produce and update your programme, nec3 quality management managing defects and producing good works information under nec3 ecc
This one-hour webinar provides a quick and easy walk you through programming obligations work under NEC3 ECC and provides an overview of the main provisions of under section 3 of the ECC: producing a programme, updating the programme, programme acceptance and how float is incorporated into the programme.
This session will also include a review of Quality Management and the management of Defects. We will also explore how to put together the Works Information and some key pointers when doing so.
Attendees of this webinar will have a much clearer understanding of the intent of the specific contractual clauses and in practical terms begin to see how they should administer them for the benefit of all parties on a project.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the subtle yet definitive difference between planned Completion and Completion
- Explain the reasons under the contract for which a programme could be not accepted,
- Outline the fundamental importance to both Parties of the regular acceptance of the programme,
- Explain the different types of float that will be created within the programme
- To understand the importance of the quality management system and quality plan.
- To understand the process for correcting Defects
- To understand the process for accepting Defects.
- Understand what constitutes good Works Information