Expert advice in minutes not days. Register it's free and ask your first question now.
ReachBack is a free community help desk for construction professionals run by Built Intelligence. A library of high-quality questions from real users with answers delivered and curated by industry experts.

5,872 questions

6,320 answers


Register its Free

Download here

Are there any exceptions to obtaining the approval of the highways department of the local authority in order to construct a driveway or pathway that will cross an existing thoroughfare?

+1 vote
asked Feb 14, 2013 in Part M Access by Build Regs Advisors (1,170 points)  

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Yes, if the road is unclassified.
answered Feb 14, 2013 by Build Regs Advisors (1,170 points)