Expert advice in minutes not days. Register it's free and ask your first question now.
ReachBack is our free community help desk for construction professionals. A library of high-quality questions from real users with answers delivered and curated by a panel of industry experts.

4,310 questions

4,511 answers


34,766 users

Register its Free

Download here

Is it legally possible for a losing party to set off monies against an adjudicator’s order requiring payment?

0 votes
asked Feb 6, 2013 in JCT Contracts by JCT Experts (-20 points)  

1 Answer

0 votes
This is something that can be included in legal proceedings, but there is little legal precedent to suggest that such an attempt will be successful.
answered Feb 6, 2013 by JCT Experts (-20 points)