Expert advice in minutes not days. Register it's free and ask your first question now.
ReachBack is a free community help desk for construction professionals run by Built Intelligence. A library of high-quality questions from real users with answers delivered and curated by industry experts.

5,868 questions

6,316 answers


Register its Free

Download here

What if a change reduces the amount due?

+1 vote

 What if a change reduces the amount due?

asked Oct 10, 2012 in Payment by BuiltIntelligence (870 points)  

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Then a payment is made by the Contractor to the Employer (see Clause 51.1).

answered Oct 10, 2012 by BuiltIntelligence (870 points)